Supplementary Rural Education Programme
Keeping their motto of rural reconstruction in mind, Sonadev Aarogyam and AVTM aims to era...more
Dispensary (Out Patient Department) -
To provide medical facilities for better ensuring health care among villagers...more
Supplementary Nutrition Programme
Through this Les Amis Des Villages Du Tiers Monde (AVTM) supported project, w...more
Research program on Early Intervention for the children with Cerebral Palsy
Early detection and intervention are almost the priority areas regarding the ...more
Dominique Lapierre Home For Children With Disabilities, Kathila
Children with disability from the poor family who required intensive care ser...more
Sonadev Aarogyam Centre runs a special school affiliated by Department of Disabili...more
Vocational Training Unit
To help people with disabilities and women become self-dependent in related t...more
This project works with professionals and modern scientific technology to sup...more
Dominique Lapierre Home For Children With Disabilities, Keoradanga-india
In response to the need of an intensive Child Care Institution (CCI) service ...more
St. Teresa’s School -
To impart English Medium education which is the present day need of the guard...more
Rehabilitation Council of India Approved D.Ed.Spl.Ed.(MR) Course
Sonadev Aarogyam run a Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) approved human...more
The unique programme was developed for extensive support of those children wh...more
Message from Sukesh Barui
Since 1977, Sukeshi has spent her life thinking about the needs of the underprivileged community in rural India. Her greatest motivation has been none but her own conscience.View more
AVTM : Amis des Villages du Tiers Monde
Founded in 1987 by Laurence Souques, this association aims to finance development projects in the rural areas of the Third World and to safeguard the cultural heritage of the villages.View more
Associazione Amici di Dominique Lapierre in Ticino
Friends Association of Dominique Lapierre in Ticino, formed in September 2011. Aims to support the Sonadev Aarogyam project promoted by Dominique Lapierre.View more
Brother Gaston Dayanand
A Swiss-born nurse, Hero of The City of Joy & a one-man institution. Devoted his life to improve the welfare of the underprivileged. Arrived in India in 1972, found his life’s work in the slums of Howrah, Calcutta.View more
Message from Dominique Lapierre
A French author who has touched many people with his life & work. Donated half the royalties earned from his book to support humanitarian projects. Founded ‘Action aid’ for Calcutta lepers' children.View more
- Sonadev Aarogyam Donate residential care and cure service of a girl child with disabilities.
- Sonadev Aarogyam special education of a child with disabilities.
- Sonadev Aarogyam facilitate mobility of a person with locomotor disability.
- Sonadev Aarogyam individualized adaptable wheelchair.
- Sonadev Aarogyam will help to rehabilitate a child in community through Community Based Rehabilitation programme.
- Sonadev Aarogyam general healthcare for a poor person.
- Sonadev Aarogyam Provide quality education for rural kids through a help
- Be a powerful force for good.
- Speak up for kids in poverty.
- Find ways to show you care!
- Sponsor a child.
- Become part of a team.
- Break the cycle of poverty.
- Help a meaningful cause.
- Support what matters to you.
- Make a diference in the world!